- Benefit from Dr. McDuffie’s decades of experience
- Receive soothing sedation if you need it
- Enjoy savings with our membership plan
It may not be on your list of life goals to have outstanding oral health in Riverview – but it should be, given all of the benefits that go along with it. For more than two decades, Dr. Seth McDuffie has been helping patients like you achieve optimal dental health so they can:
- Benefit from better overall health, with less risk of systemic disease like diabetes and heart disease, both of which have been linked to poor oral health
- Reduce the need for costly repairs to damaged teeth
- Enjoy more self-confidence by having a smile that looks its best
- Improve results with cosmetic treatments, since it’s always best to start with a healthy smile
Let us help you improve your dental health! Call us today at 813-750-0826. If you’re a new patient, ask us about our special offer for a $79 exam. You’ll find our office at the intersection of U.S. Route 301 and Boyette Road, near Riverview High School and Boyette Animal Hospital.
We Keep Your Appointments Convenient & Comfortable
We know your time is valuable! Whether you’re seeing us for a simple dental cleaning or a complex full-mouth rehabilitation, we’ll ensure your time with us is convenient and comfortable. Our team:
- Schedules appointments to allow plenty of one-to-one time with every patient
- Offers a wide range of dental services, including cosmetic and restorative treatments, so you can get essentially all the care you need in one convenient place
- Creates a welcoming atmosphere with amenities like pillows, headphones, and a beverage bar
- Administers sedation to soothe your nerves, if necessary
We Take the Stress Out of Payment With Our Membership Plan
We try our best to keep your payment process convenient and comfortable too. One of the easiest ways to pay for routine general dental care is with our Boyette Dental Membership Plan. You’ll make low monthly payments – or one annual payment for even more savings – that covers the cost of preventive services including exams, cleanings, and X-rays. You’ll also enjoy a discount of 20 percent on other services.
Our Mission Statement
At Boyette Dental, we believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the benefits of having a healthy, beautiful and functional smile. Our practice is committed to delivering excellent dental care in a friendly, light-hearted environment that provides for a judgment free experience.
We attract loyal patients who understand the importance of their role in partnering with us to achieve their dental health. We aim for our patients to be so pleased that they want to share their great experiences with friends and family.
By striving to stay knowledgeable, personable and positive we hope to achieve our vision of working with our patients to engage them in an experience that will exceed their expectations.
Call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826 today to achieve outstanding oral health in Riverview.