- Choose the sedation option that best suits you
- New patients receive an exam for just $79
- Enjoy a warm welcome from our team
At Boyette Dental, we want to improve as many smiles as possible. That’s why we offer all of the smile services in Riverview you expect, like exams and cleanings, as well as others you may not. For example, you won’t need to see an oral surgeon for dental implant placement, since Dr. McDuffie performs every part of an implant procedure in our office.Make the best decision for your health Read Transcript
Make the best decision for your health
My pet peeve is seeing people on time. That's the biggest thing for me, and I know that's probably something silly, something to start with when you're talking about dentistry. It has nothing to do with dentistry. You could have any business, but seeing someone on time, you can ask any of my staff, that is my pet peeve, because when I go somewhere I want to be seen on time. Most of us live hectic lives and we need to stay on schedule. I think it's imperative to see someone on time and I think that starts just showing respect for the person and for their time. And I hope that shows that we care about the people and their time and we value them and their time.
We want the people to be comfortable with what they're getting done. We want them to understand what they have, what we think they should do and why they should have it done. But ultimately it's their mouth, and they get to choose what it is that they get done in the end. Communicate that to them and help them to understand that in a way that makes them feel confident making the decision for themselves.
When you receive most or all of your dental care from us, you will:
- Enjoy consistent results from a team you trust
- Find it easier to coordinate and schedule every aspect of your treatment
- Reap the benefits that come from building a relationship with a team who knows and understands your individual needs
To visit a practice that can satisfy your smile needs, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826.
Find Comprehensive Dental Care, From Exams to Implants
Comprehensive dental care starts with regular exams and cleanings, but it also includes:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We make it easy to beautify your smile with services including dental veneers, whitening, tooth bonding, and more.
- Restorative Dental Care – Using services like dental fillings and root canals, Dr. McDuffie can restore your damaged smile to full health.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth removal, bone grafts, and gum grafts are among the oral surgery procedures you can receive in our office.
- Teeth Replacement – Whether you choose dental implants, a dental bridge, or dentures, you’ll enjoy revealing a mouth full of teeth again.
No matter which treatments you receive, you’ll have your choice of three kinds of dental sedation.
We Offer Savings for Both New & Existing Patients
The best way to begin a lasting relationship here is with a thorough dental exam. Our new patients are eligible for a $79 exam, complete with X-rays. You can also save money and eliminate the hassle of insurance claims with our Boyette Dental Membership Plan. Low monthly payments not only cover the cost of your routine care for a year but also offer savings of 20 percent on other services. For even greater savings, you can make one annual payment.
For smile services in Riverview, call us today at 813-750-0826.