- Relax with headphones & TV while we work
- Save on cosmetic treatments with membership plan
- Improve every aspect of your smile’s appearance
Your smile is one of the first things most people will notice about you, so you want it to look its absolute best. Unfortunately, that won’t be the case if your smile has imperfections like chips, pits, or stains. Don’t worry, though – our team can help you put your best smile forward with cosmetic dentistry in Riverview.A smile you will love Read Transcript
A smile you will love
Obviously, people think and know that a smile is an important part of how you come across to other people. And there's certainly times where people have some concerns with their smile and they want to make that more aesthetic, and we're absolutely able to help them do that. I think it's most important that we realize that there's not one type of smile. And what I like as the smile isn't necessarily what the person wants is as a smile. And we want the person to feel confident about their smile. It needs to be a smile that they love. And we have the ability to work with them to get their smile, and we can do that by doing a wax up first so they can see the teeth in wax. We can do that by test driving the outcome in some temporaries, and then we can change those temporaries to allow them to test drive them for a period of time. And then we ultimately build that the third time in porcelain and make sure that they get the result that they want.
You will enjoy:
- The enhanced confidence that comes from knowing your smile looks great
- A younger, healthier, and more attractive appearance
- Your choice of treatments for common flaws like chipped teeth, so you can choose the one that is best for you
- An increased willingness to explore new opportunities in your professional and personal life
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are rarely covered by insurance, but you can receive a 20 percent discount by signing up for one of our membership plans. We offer options for both children and adults, and you can choose an annual or monthly payment plan.
Ready to improve your smile? Call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826 today.
Conceal Flaws With Veneers or a Bonding Treatment
Many things in life affect how your teeth look, from genetics to the foods you eat and your oral hygiene habits. Fortunately, we offer multiple treatments to cancel out your smile flaws, whether you were born with them or you only recently acquired them.
Two of our most versatile cosmetic dental treatments are:
- Dental Veneers – Because they are custom-made for you, these dental restorations fit perfectly and look natural. Applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, they conceal all but the most serious flaws. Durable veneers typically last at least a decade and often for many years more.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment can usually be completed in one office visit and is a more affordable alternative to veneers. It works best for minor flaws and won’t last as long as veneers.
Make a Big Impact With Small Smile Changes
Even a small change can make a dramatic difference in your smile’s appearance. You may be interested in:
- Teeth Whitening – Most of our patients prefer the convenience of take-home whitening treatments, though in-office treatments are available too.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple procedure gives your teeth a more uniform shape and appearance.
- Crown Lengthening – We can expose more of the surface of teeth to prepare them for restorations like crowns and veneers.