Tooth enamel is an incredibly hard substance, even harder than bone. Still, over time habits like chewing ice, biting your nails, or grinding your teeth can damage enamel and change the appearance of your teeth. Genetics can also play a role in the size and shape of your teeth. Fortunately, we can correct minor imperfections with simple teeth contouring in Riverview.
A teeth contouring procedure will:
- Smooth out rough spots, small chips, and other surface flaws
- Straighten out uneven edges
- Give teeth a more consistent length and shape for a uniform smile
- Correct slightly overlapping teeth without orthodontic treatment
- Make it easier to brush and floss your teeth, in some cases
If you’re interested in improving your smile’s appearance with a teeth contouring treatment, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826. You’ll save 20 percent on contouring and other cosmetic treatments with our Boyette Dental Membership Plan.
Contouring Offers Fast & Easy Smile Improvement
A teeth contouring procedure is one of our quickest cosmetic dentistry treatments. Dr. McDuffie can easily complete it in a single office visit. In addition, it is:
- Conservative – The process is less invasive than receiving a veneer or a crown. We’ll remove a minimal amount of enamel from teeth.
- Comfortable – Tooth enamel contains no nerves, so you won’t even need to receive anesthesia.
- Immediate – Unlike home whitening and some other cosmetic treatments, you’ll see beautiful results right away.
- Affordable – Contouring costs less than many other cosmetic procedures.
Adjust Your Smile’s Proportion With Crown Lengthening
Dr. McDuffie can use a procedure called crown lengthening to remove a small amount of gum tissue and expose more of the white part of your tooth. This will:
- Make your teeth look more even and balanced
- Lengthen the look of short or stubby teeth
- Make it easier for you to receive restorations like dental veneers and dental crowns
For crown lengthening or teeth contouring in Riverview, call us today at 813-750-0826.