At our office, we’re proud to perform dramatic transformations that completely change the appearance of a patient’s smile, including full-mouth rehabilitations. While relatively few people require these kinds of extensive smile services, nearly everyone can benefit from teeth whitening in Riverview, one of our easiest and most affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures.Brighten your smile Read Transcript
So if you're happy with your smile and you just want to freshen it up a little bit, bleaching is a great way to do that. Here we believe that bleaching trays are the best mode for getting that done. When you use a bleaching toothpaste, it's only in contact with your teeth for short period of time. If you use a Crest White Strip, the issue is getting it into the gaps between your teeth and getting it to form properly around your tooth. So using a tray that's adapted to your teeth and has a small reservoir for holding the bleaching material is the best way to get that treatment done.
If you're looking to make a quick, but important change to your smile and you have a big occasion coming up, whether that's a graduation, a wedding, or any special event, drop by and we can get that taken care of quickly for you.
Our professional whitening will:
- Brighten your smile, giving it a younger and healthier look
- Allow you to whiten when it’s most convenient in the comfort of your home
- Give you the option of receiving an in-office whitening treatment from our team
- Complement other cosmetic or restorative services you may receive, like dental veneers or dental crowns
- Provide whiter results than you can achieve with products sold in the toothpaste aisle of stores
If you want a whiter smile – and who doesn’t? – call us today at 813-750-0826.
Professional Whitening Outperforms Drugstore Products
While you have your choice of multiple products at the drugstore, they’re simply not as effective or as easy to use as our professional whitening treatments. Because they are designed to sit on store shelves for many months, they contain more “fillers” that dilute the effectiveness of the active whitening ingredients.
You’ll also experience brighter results with:
- Custom-Made Whitening Trays – If you’ve ever struggled with flimsy whitening strips from the drugstore or trays that fall apart, you’ve probably felt frustrated. We use dental impressions to make sturdy trays that perfectly fit your mouth. They make it simple to completely cover your teeth for the most uniform results.
- Our Professional Expertise – Unlike online FAQs or a 1-800 number, you’ll never have problems getting answers to your whitening questions from our team.
Complement Your White Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Once your smile is whiter, you may be interested in making other smile improvements. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – You can change the size and shape of your teeth with these custom-made restorations. Since they cover the entire front surface of your teeth, they easily conceal flaws such as chips, gaps, and slightly crooked teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Another option for hiding imperfections is a bonding treatment. We simply apply tooth-colored composite to your teeth to cover what you don’t want people to see.
- Teeth Contouring – We can smooth out small chips, rough spots, and uneven edges with this simple procedure.
For teeth whitening in Riverview, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826 or use our to schedule online.