- Cover minor imperfections with a bonding treatment
- Save on bonding with our membership plan
- Bonding is quick, affordable, & reversible
A good dental rule of thumb is to use the most conservative method possible to solve your smile problems. While you can use dental veneers or dental crowns to cover flaws that detract from your smile’s appearance, tooth bonding in Riverview is a less invasive alternative that may work well for you.
A dental bonding treatment is:
- Fast – Unlike veneers and other custom restorations that are made in a dental lab, you can usually achieve the look you want from a bonding treatment with a single visit to our office.
- Minimally Invasive – With some restorations like crowns, Dr. McDuffie may need to remove a significant amount of your tooth structure. With bonding, we simply roughen your tooth’s surface to prepare it for your procedure.
- Affordable – Dental bonding is more affordable than custom-made restorations.
- Comfortable – Since your tooth enamel contains no nerve endings, a bonding procedure involves no discomfort.
- Reversible – Because no enamel is removed, your teeth will remain essentially the same. In contrast, once your teeth are modified for veneers or crowns, they will always need to be covered with a restoration.
To see if dental bonding is right for your smile, call 813-750-0826 today. While cosmetic dental treatments typically aren’t covered by insurance, you can receive a discount on bonding by joining our Boyette Dental Membership Plan.
We’ll Help You Choose the Right Cosmetic Treatment
When considering bonding vs. veneers or bonding vs. crowns, your cosmetic dentist will review several factors with you:
- Condition of Your Teeth – If cracks, decay, or other issues have weakened your teeth, we will likely recommend veneers or crowns instead of bonding. A bonding treatment is best reserved for simple cosmetic fixes.
- Problem You Are Trying to Solve – Some issues are fairly easy to correct with bonding, while others are not. For example, veneers usually work better than bonding for lengthening stubby teeth.
- Lifetime Cost – While the upfront cost of a bonding procedure is less than a veneer or crown, it will not last as long.
For tooth bonding in Riverview, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826 or use our to schedule online.