We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Our office is now open and seeing all patients Monday through Thursday, just as we did
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- An autoclave sterilizer has been installed to provide additional sterilization capacity. Weekly testing by Henry Schein will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, coffee, and chairs to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you call us at (813)714-0483 upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come and get you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: only one patient per provider (dentist and hygienist) in the office at a time. Appointments will be staggered, so that patients don’t cross paths with each other. Limited team members and one patient at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Boyette Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands upon re-entering the business areas.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office and change out of them before leaving, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa. We have done this since we opened the practice for staff, but now this includes Dr McDuffie moving forward.
- All scrubs will be laundered on premises, as we have done since we opened. This allows us to be certain they are properly laundered.
- We’re using Optim 33TB wipes™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. Optim 33TB wipes™ have FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one time use” items are being purchased and used.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. McDuffie and all team members here at Boyette Dental will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for 13 years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.