With the support of the Boyette Dental team, dental emergencies in Riverview don’t have to be a disaster – or even a very big deal. Whether you’re suffering from a toothache or you broke a tooth in a fall, we’ll do our best to offer you a same-day appointment. Not only that, but you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from being treated by a dentist with 20-plus years of experience, including a residency in the U.S. Air Force.Get the care you need Read Transcript
Like most emergencies, dental emergencies happen at the worst time. People don't have time to deal with tracking something down, being seen next week. They need their situation handled immediately. If we don't book the entire office full of patients at the same time, it allows us some flexibility to get people in same day. We obviously understand that you're in discomfort and we want to get you out of discomfort. We may not be able to do the entire treatment, but we'll make sure that we get you in and get you comfortable as fast as possible.
In addition to same-day care from an experienced dentist, you will benefit from:
- Many restorative procedures to repair damaged smiles, including dental crowns, tooth fillings, and root canals
- The ability to reach Dr. McDuffie even outside normal business hours
- Staff members who can speak Spanish and English, so you can communicate with us in the language you feel most comfortable with
- Three kinds of dental sedation to soothe your nerves in any emergency situation
- Amenities like pillows and blankets to help you remain calm and comfortable
If you need emergency dental care, call us ASAP at 813-750-0826. Don’t let worries about paying for emergency dental treatment discourage you from calling. Members of our Boyette Dental Membership Plan receive one free emergency exam a year. Plus, you’ll receive a 20 percent discount on other treatments.
Restorative Procedures Relieve Your Pain & Repair Your Smile
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is giving you a toothache, we can eliminate your discomfort with a dental filling. We use non-metal composite fillings, so your smile repair looks completely natural. We can also replace lost or damaged fillings.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is one of our most versatile dental restorations because we can use it to fix so many dental problems, including cracked teeth, broken teeth, and cavities that are too large for a filling.
- Root Canals – If the inside of a tooth becomes infected, you’re at risk of losing it. Dr. McDuffie can save it by performing a root canal procedure, which also prevents infection from spreading and becoming even more serious.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums are painful and bleeding, you may have gum disease. We’ll control it with a special deep-cleaning treatment to end your unpleasant symptoms.
If you need our help with dental emergencies in Riverview, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826. For less urgent needs, you can also .