- Our dentist both places & restores implants
- Replace any number of teeth with dental implants
- Relax during an implant procedure with sedation
Tooth roots do more than keep your teeth in place. They also keep your jawbone strong by stimulating it when you chew. So when you lose teeth, you also begin losing bone density in your jaw. That’s why so many people with conventional dentures look older than they are. You can avoid this bone loss with dental implants in Riverview.
- Fuse to your bone once they are placed in your jaw
- Provide the same kind of stimulation as your natural tooth roots
- Replace a single tooth, several teeth, or even all of your teeth depending on the restorations that Dr. McDuffie attaches to them
- Help you retain your bone structure so you’ll enjoy a more youthful appearance
- Last a lifetime in most cases, with proper care
Interested in replacing teeth with implants? Call 813-750-0826 to schedule a consultation with Dr. McDuffie today.
Enjoy Many Benefits of Dental Implants
Preserving jaw strength is an important benefit of implants. But it’s not the only one. When compared to other kinds of replacement teeth, implants are:
- Secure – Your new teeth aren’t going anywhere, since they’re attached to implants that are embedded in your jaw. You’ll never need adhesive again, and you won’t have to worry about teeth that slip or shift out of place.
- Comfortable – Conventional dentures can rub against your gums, creating sore spots. Since teeth attached to implants won’t move, there won’t be any friction.
- Convenient – Your oral hygiene won’t need to change. Most restorations secured by implants require no more than brushing and flossing.
- Functional – Your bite will be nearly as strong as it was before, or stronger, so you won’t have any dietary restrictions.
You’ll Only Need One Implant Dentist
Some dentists will send you to an oral surgeon for dental implant placement. After implants heal, which may take a few months, they can be restored with replacement teeth. While many dentists restore implants, not as many place them.
Dr. McDuffie keeps it less complicated for you by performing both parts of your dental implant treatment. Whether you’re replacing one tooth with an implant or using implants for a full-mouth rehab, you won’t need to visit another doctor for any part of the procedure. He can also perform oral surgery procedures you may need prior to receiving implants, including bone grafts and ridge augmentation.
We Offer Many Dental Implant Procedures
No matter how many teeth you need to replace, you’ll find the right dental implant procedure at our office:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – If you’re missing only one or two teeth, we can replace them by attaching dental crowns to single dental implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – With a conventional bridge, it’s necessary to drill into healthy teeth. You can receive an implant-supported bridge without impacting nearby teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Enjoy enhanced comfort and stability over conventional dentures with either implant-retained dentures that snap directly onto implants or implant-supported dentures that attach to a bar secured by implants.
No matter which procedure you need, you’ll have the option of receiving dental sedation. You can choose from laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation.