Losing even a few teeth can affect your appearance and your oral function. Losing many teeth dramatically impacts almost everything you do, including speaking and eating. Don’t let missing and damaged teeth wreck your life! Dr. McDuffie can give you back your smile – and everything that goes with it – with a full-mouth rehab in Riverview.Great option to restore your smile Read Transcript
Full mouth rehabilitation is a great tool for people who have significant wear, people who clench and grind and have worn their teeth. We've seen people who have this much tooth showing above the gum line and we want to restore their function. We want to restore their aesthetics. We want to restore their comfort and get their bite corrected so that hopefully it stops the grinding process that they have. So if you're unhappy with your smile or think that it's beyond repair, I assure you that that's probably not true, and you come in and we can help facilitate getting you the treatment that you need.
- Discuss your smile goals and challenges with you
- Examine you and help you determine which replacement teeth and/or restorative treatments will best suit your smile
- Create a wax model to give you an idea of what your new smile will look like
- Make dental impressions to determine how smile repair will affect your bite
- Remove teeth, if needed
- Perform any necessary surgical procedures such as bone grafts or gum grafts to prepare your mouth for replacement teeth
- Ensure your comfort with local anesthesia and dental sedation, if needed
The first step in a full-mouth restoration is a consultation with Dr. McDuffie. Call us today at 813-750-0826 to schedule one.
Enjoy Many Teeth Replacement & Restoration Options
No two full-mouth rehabilitations are the same. Dr. McDuffie will help determine the restorations that will provide the best results for you. He will discuss numerous considerations with you, including:
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
- Number of missing teeth and condition of remaining teeth
- Condition of your jaw and your overall oral health
Your options for full-mouth reconstruction include:
- Dental Implants – Implants are versatile enough to replace any number of teeth since they can be restored with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. Unlike other teeth replacements, they will maintain the bone density in your jaw.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can repair damaged teeth, even broken ones, or fortify weak teeth. When paired with implants, they can replace missing teeth. For less severe damage, we may recommend veneers instead.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several missing teeth. To lessen the impact on nearby teeth, a bridge can be attached to dental implants.
- Dentures – You can choose full or partial dentures. We can also provide temporary dentures for you to wear while your mouth heals from an extraction.
For full-mouth rehab in Riverview, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826.