- Save on routine care with our membership plan
- Ask about our $79 new patient exam
- Keep problems to a minimum with proactive care
If you own a car or a house, you likely understand the importance of preventive maintenance. Preventing problems from occurring or handling them in their earliest stages is almost always less costly in the long run than fixing them later. The same is true of your oral health! Let our team keep your mouth in good shape with general dentistry in Riverview.
Our general dental care will:
- Keep your teeth and gums looking and feeling their best
- Find problems like cavities and gum disease in their earliest stages, so treatment is affordable and minimally invasive
- Help you avoid more serious dental issues, like infected teeth
- Improve your overall well-being by helping you avoid systemic diseases linked to poor oral hygiene, like diabetes
To schedule your next dental exam or other general dental services, call 813-750-0826 today. You’ll find our office at the intersection of U.S. Route 301 and Boyette Road, near Boyette Animal Hospital.
Take a Proactive Approach to Your Dental Health
Without proactive care, it’s easy for small dental problems like cavities to become much larger ones like infected teeth. While we offer restorative dentistry to repair even the most serious damage, it’s easier to keep it from ever happening with:
- Dental Exams – Regular exams are the first line of defense in fighting cavities and gum disease. We look for other signs of trouble too, including oral cancer.
- Dental Cleanings – Thorough cleanings help keep your mouth free of disease. They leave your teeth looking and feeling great too.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applications of fluoride make your tooth enamel stronger and help repair damaged enamel so it can better resist decay.
- Dental Sealants – These thin layers of plastic help keep bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the surfaces of your teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A deep cleaning both above and below your gums eliminates the bacteria that causes gum disease.
No matter why you’re visiting us, you can relax with pillows, blankets, headphones, and TV while we work.
Enjoy Savings on General Dental Services
Since you can’t have a healthy smile without general dental services, we want to make them as affordable as possible for those without insurance. We’re pleased to offer:
- New Patient Special – For just $79, you’ll receive a limited exam with a panoramic X-ray or a comprehensive exam with a standard full-mouth X-ray.
- Boyette Dental Membership Plan – With our membership plan, you’ll make low monthly payments to cover the cost of general dental care, including exams, cleanings, and X-rays. You’ll also receive a 20 percent discount on other services. For even more savings, you can make an annual payment. Plans are available for adults and children.
For general dentistry in Riverview, call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826. If you’re a new patient, remember to ask about our $79 exam special. You can also use our handy online form to request an appointment.