It’s easy to maintain great oral health and an attractive smile when quality general dentistry is a part of your lifestyle. Every six months, you should visit our skilled team for dental cleanings and exams in Riverview, FL. This is an essential part of our proactive approach to your dental health.Comprehensive care Read Transcript
Regular routine care is the key foundation of what we do. It's such a critical part of what we do, with maintenance being the imperative part of making sure that we don't get into bigger problems, that we catch stuff when it's small, we prevent things. Wouldn't you rather prevent something than have to deal with it even if we deal with it small? Maintenance and preventative care is the most important part.
At Boyette Dental, your routine appointments will help you:
- Stay ahead of potential dental problems
- Keep plaque and tartar from building up in your mouth
- Reduce your risk for decay, cavities, and gum disease
- Treat oral health issues while they’re small and easy to manage
Call us today at 813-750-0826 to schedule your next dental checkup. New patients can receive a dental exam for just $79! Join our membership plan, and your two dental cleanings for the year, along with other routine services and special discounts, are covered under one low monthly payment.
Expect More Than Just a Teeth Cleaning & Dental Exam
Teeth cleanings and dental exams are only part of the reason for your routine appointments at Boyette Dental. It’s also to make sure your oral health is on the right track. That’s why we gather digital dental X-rays, screen for oral cancer, and use advanced detection methods, like electronic cavity detectors, to look for tooth decay and cavities.
We may also include other services during these visits to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy, like:
- Fluoride Treatment – Adding a layer of fluoride varnish to your teeth will strengthen, and even repair, your tooth enamel to help prevent decay.
- Dental Sealants – A sealant is a simple coating that shields your teeth, especially those most vulnerable to decay, from harmful bacteria that form cavities.
Schedule your routine dental cleanings and exams in Riverview, FL every six months to keep your smile healthy. Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 to set up an appointment.