- Find relief for your painful dental problems
- Get your smile’s health back on track
- Choose from three sedation options
When you have a dental problem that requires oral surgery in Riverview, FL, trust your procedure to Dr. Seth McDuffie. With over 20 years of experience, he can provide exceptional care in the comfortable surroundings of our office so you don’t have to travel to outside specialists for the treatment you need.
Our dental surgeries are performed to help you:
- Find relief for nagging tooth pain
- Avoid the spread or return of oral infection
- Rebuild healthy jawbone and gum tissues
- Make room for dental implants and restorations
- Get your oral health back on track
- Restore your oral function and beautiful smile
If you’re suffering from a painful dental problem that requires an oral surgical procedure, call 813-750-0826 today for an appointment.
Solve Oral Health Problems With Dental Surgery
Finding the right general dentist should be just as much about quality, cutting-edge care as the convenience of having all the treatments you may need performed in one place. That’s what we offer at Boyette Dental!
- Tooth Extractions – In a perfect world, you’d be able to keep your natural teeth for a lifetime. Sometimes, however, your teeth can be damaged beyond repair, and the best way to preserve your oral health is to extract them. We remove teeth that have been too deteriorated by infection or decay to save. We also remove teeth to make room in your mouth for replacement teeth or orthodontic treatment down the road.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – More complicated than a standard tooth removal, Dr. McDuffie performs most wisdom teeth extractions here in our office as well. We may remove your third set of molars if you have problems with overcrowding or if they pose a potential complication for your oral health.
- Ridge Augmentations – Just under your gums are ridges that support your teeth and facial structure. Tooth loss can compromise these ridges, so Dr. McDuffie can perform an augmentation to strengthen your mouth for future replacement teeth.
- Bone Grafts – Losing a tooth also means losing jawbone mass, so you may need a bone graft to rebuild your jawbone so it can provide adequate support for dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – Receding gums are a common consequence of periodontal disease, which can loosen your teeth. Gum grafting can restore recessed tissues so you have a healthy, stable gumline again.
You can count on us to provide the gentle, but effective, general dental care you need to keep your teeth healthy and strong. But when problems with your teeth threaten your dental health, we’ll perform the oral surgery in Riverview, FL that will get your function and your smile back on track.