When you visit Boyette Dental on a routine basis, Dr. McDuffie and our team can prevent problems and fix damaged teeth right away with restorative dentistry. But when there’s been too much dental trauma and a tooth can’t be saved, we may suggest a tooth removal in Riverview, FL.Get comprehensive care Read Transcript
Tooth removals and extractions are something that we look to avoid when possible, but ultimately understand that that's a necessary part of dentistry, and we need to help people in all aspects of dentistry and we need to help them get through the process in a timely and comfortable fashion. Then, we need to help to educate them so that they can go about replacing those missing teeth.
A tooth extraction procedure can:
- Relieve pain from infected or damaged teeth
- Restore your comfortable oral function
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants
- Resolve issues like overcrowded teeth
- Keep your oral health on the right track
We’ll help you determine if removing teeth is the best course of action to preserve your oral health. Call us today at 813-750-0826. We offer several comfort amenities, including dental sedation, to make sure you feel calm and relaxed during your procedure.
Expect a Gentle, Comfortable Tooth Extraction
Dr. Seth McDuffie has over 20 years of experience performing dental procedures that range in complexity, including removing teeth that create problems with oral health and function. With our state-of-the-art technology and strict sterilization techniques, you can trust our team for a smooth, successful extraction procedure.
If you struggle with dental anxiety, we will do all we can to ease your mind and calm your nerves so that nothing stands in the way of your oral health. Along with semi-private rooms to reduce anxiety, we will ensure your comfort by:
- Offering refreshments from our beverage station
- Taking the time to answer all your questions
- Allowing you to cozy up with a soft blanket and pillow
- Giving you headphones to distract yourself with a TV show
- Providing local anesthesia to numb your mouth
- Helping you choose between three kinds of dental sedation for full relaxation
- Thoroughly explaining all your post-op instructions for at-home recovery
Removing a tooth is a last resort, reserved only for situations where comfortable oral function, your dental health, and the appearance of your smile depend on it. Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 to schedule a tooth removal in Riverview, FL.