Dental fear is one of the most common barriers to good oral health. That’s why our team at Boyette Dental invests in advanced training and patient-friendly technology for more comfortable care. We want your treatments to be gentle and pain-free, so we offer sedation options in Riverview, FL to help you:Comfortable carefree treatment Read Transcript
So the best part about sedation dentistry is the ability to reach out to people who are afraid of the dentist and have, for a long period of time, ignored going to the dentist because of their fear. They've put up with pain, discomfort, embarrassment, and we get the opportunity to get them back into the dental family, and we get them taken care of. Obviously, I can understand fear is a very strong emotion, and it sometimes needs some help to get past that. We have lots of options to get that done for you. Feel free to come in and have a consult with us, and we'll pick the right option for you.
- Feel calm and relaxed during dental procedures
- Get treatment when you need it without fear or stress
- Build confidence about future appointments
- Make routine dental care an easy part of your lifestyle
- Maintain the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve
Choose a dental practice that’s committed to creating comfortable, enjoyable experiences for you. Call 813-750-0826 today!
Find the Dental Sedation Method That’s Best for You
We understand how difficult it is for fearful patients to visit the dentist, even for simple dental cleanings and exams. We also know how essential routine appointments are in preventing oral health threats like cavities and gum disease. That’s why one of our top priorities is catering to your comfort and providing pain-free, gentle care during every visit.
One of the ways we aim to relieve dental anxiety is maintaining an environment that feels like home. We offer a beverage station, pillows, blankets, TVs, and headphones so you can feel warm and cozy in our semi-private rooms. You can also choose one of our dental sedation options to suit your needs:
- Laughing Gas – Safe for all ages, this option is inhaled through a mask and is just enough to take the edge off during treatment for mild anxiety.
- Oral Sedation – We offer oral medication options you can take prior to your procedure to ease your nerves in time for treatment.
- IV Sedation – The strongest option, IV sedation puts you in a deeply relaxed state so you don’t have to worry about your procedure or, as most patients report, even remember it at all!
Don’t let fear control your oral health! Talk to us about your concerns, and we’ll be happy to accommodate your comfort needs with sedation options in Riverview, FL. Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 to schedule an easy appointment with Dr. Seth McDuffie.