Nearly everything you do with your mouth, including eating and speaking, is affected by the condition of your teeth. So fixing damaged teeth doesn’t just improve how your smile looks, it improves how it functions too. With restorative dentistry in Riverview, our team can:Find a great solution for your teeth Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is a broad part of dentistry. In fact, that's the biggest part. It's about building teeth back. And so that gives us the opportunity to help people with missing teeth, to just damaged teeth to the minor details of just having a cavity and needed a filling. So missing and damaged teeth are an issue, obviously, and time is rarely on your side. Things will not improve with time. So we'd like to let you know that we have the ability to fix these problems for you in a way that works well for you and gives you a result that you want. So if you have damaged or missing teeth and are looking for a solution, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to come in and find the solution that works best for you.
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Stop dental decay and repair cavities
- Remove infection before it can threaten your teeth and your overall health
- Mend cracks, breaks, and similar damage
- Give your smile a younger and healthier appearance
- Make sure your bite is strong enough to enjoy your favorite foods
Fix Problems With Restorative Dental Care
There aren’t many problems that can’t be fixed with restorative dental care! From broken teeth to cavities, we have a fix for it:
- Dental Fillings – For a more natural appearance and no concerns associated with the use of mercury in restorations, we use only non-metal fillings.
- Dental Crowns – One of our most versatile smile fixes, a crown repairs cracked teeth, broken teeth, and more.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations repair damage that is too extensive for a filling but doesn’t need a full crown.
- Root Canals – Left untreated, you’ll lose a tooth to pulp that has become infected. A root canal procedure removes the infection so you can keep your tooth.
No matter which procedure you receive, we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. We also offer sedation options to help you relax.
Find the Right Replacement Teeth
It’s almost impossible to feel good about your smile if you have missing teeth. Plus, they affect nearby teeth, your jaw, and more. Replace lost teeth with:
- Dental Implants – Implants will preserve your bone density, unlike other teeth replacements. They are versatile enough to replace any number of teeth.
- Dental Bridges – We create a bridge by bonding several crowns together. It bridges a gap left by one tooth or several teeth. A bridge can be anchored to surrounding teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – You can select from several kinds of dentures, including dental implant dentures.