At Boyette Dental, we rely on our Riverview dental crowns and bridges to help you:Regain strength and stability with Dental Crowns and Bridges Read Transcript
We use dental crowns and bridges to restore broken and missing teeth. The crown can help when you have been through the process of a cavity and a filling in another cavity and another filling, and you've gotten to the point where there's not enough to structure, to hold or support another filling, and so we strengthen the tooth by removing the old filling and the new cavity, putting something in there to help your tooth be stronger and then wrapping or encompassing your tooth so that it's actually acting as one strong unit.
A bridge is basically two crowns on the teeth on either side of an open space that helps to replace missing teeth. Crowns and bridges are important because if you have these situations where you have these really large restorations that are failing, if you don't move to the crown, your tooth is going to break and then the question would be, how does your tooth break? Is it restorable at that point or is that another tooth that we're going to lose? Obviously, the goal is not to lose teeth. We want to try to keep them. Then of course, if you've lost teeth in the bridge is important because it restores your bite. It's, can strengthen the teeth on either side if they're in bad shape. And it keeps the teeth from moving, like we talked about before, to help you have a solid, stable bite.
- Enjoy eating delicious, healthy foods you love without pain
- Stop feeling insecure about embarrassing teeth problems
- Smile confidently in social and professional settings
- Avoid tooth extractions and preserve your natural teeth
- Improve your oral health and your smile’s appearance
Save yourself from painful dental problems that interfere with your oral function and your smile. Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 for an appointment. You can save 20 percent on your restoration when you sign up for our membership plan.
Improve Oral Health & Function With Dental Restorations
You need strong, fully functional teeth if you want to enjoy good oral and overall health. Just as important, your smile should look bright and attractive if you want the confidence to relax and be yourself. For over 20 years, Dr. McDuffie has been performing high-quality restorative dentistry that will give you that!
Here are some of the ways we use crowns and bridges to restore smiles:
- Partial Dental Crowns – We use tooth-colored inlays and onlays to fill in portions of teeth that have been too damaged by decay for a standard filling, yet not so much that they need an entire crown.
- A Single Dental Crown – To preserve a tooth that’s been fractured or compromised by decay, disease, or infection, we can cover it with a natural-looking dental crown to strengthen and protect it.
- A Dental Bridge – By bonding multiple crowns together, we can create a bridge to fill gaps left behind when you’ve lost one or more teeth in a row.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – If you’ve lost several teeth, we can use dental implants to anchor bridges for maximum bite strength and optimum oral health moving forward.
Our dental restorations are made of the finest materials that are not only durable enough to last years, but that also blend in seamlessly with your smile so you can live pain-free and confidently! Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 to schedule an appointment for dental crowns and bridges in Riverview, FL.