At Boyette Dental, we rely on our Riverview dental crowns and bridges to help you:
- Enjoy eating delicious, healthy foods you love without pain
- Stop feeling insecure about embarrassing teeth problems
- Smile confidently in social and professional settings
- Avoid tooth extractions and preserve your natural teeth
- Improve your oral health and your smile’s appearance
Save yourself from painful dental problems that interfere with your oral function and your smile. Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 for an appointment. You can save 20 percent on your restoration when you sign up for our membership plan.
Improve Oral Health & Function With Dental Restorations
You need strong, fully functional teeth if you want to enjoy good oral and overall health. Just as important, your smile should look bright and attractive if you want the confidence to relax and be yourself. For over 20 years, Dr. McDuffie has been performing high-quality restorative dentistry that will give you that!
Here are some of the ways we use crowns and bridges to restore smiles:
- Partial Dental Crowns – We use tooth-colored inlays and onlays to fill in portions of teeth that have been too damaged by decay for a standard filling, yet not so much that they need an entire crown.
- A Single Dental Crown – To preserve a tooth that’s been fractured or compromised by decay, disease, or infection, we can cover it with a natural-looking dental crown to strengthen and protect it.
- A Dental Bridge – By bonding multiple crowns together, we can create a bridge to fill gaps left behind when you’ve lost one or more teeth in a row.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – If you’ve lost several teeth, we can use dental implants to anchor bridges for maximum bite strength and optimum oral health moving forward.
Our dental restorations are made of the finest materials that are not only durable enough to last years, but that also blend in seamlessly with your smile so you can live pain-free and confidently! Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 to schedule an appointment for dental crowns and bridges in Riverview, FL.