- Pair dentures with implants for a more stable bite
- Choose full or partial dentures
- Save on dentures with our membership club
While some people still use the term “false teeth” to describe dentures, our lifelike restorations don’t look fake. Modern materials used for today’s dentures look more like natural teeth, so they blend easily into your smile. In addition to a natural appearance, our Riverview dentures will give you:
- Fuller cheeks and facial structure, so your face looks younger
- Improved chewing ability, so you can enjoy more kinds of food
- The confidence that comes from having a full and attractive smile
- The ability to speak more clearly, so others can understand you
Ready to fill out your smile? Call us today at 813-750-0826.
Enjoy the Benefits of Dental Implant Dentures
- Stronger Bite – With a bite nearly as strong as what you had with healthy teeth, you’ll be able to eat anything you want.
- No Worries About Slippage – Implants actually fuse to the bone in your jaw. So when Dr. McDuffie attaches replacement teeth to them, they won’t move. You won’t need adhesive to secure your teeth.
- Greater Comfort – Since they stay firmly in place and won’t slip around, implant dentures won’t irritate your gums.
- Ease of Care – Some implant dentures require no more than brushing and flossing to keep clean. Plus, you may never need to have them relined to adjust the fit.
- Stronger Jaw – With implants in your jaw, your bone won’t shrink like it would without your teeth. That’s because implants stimulate your jaw just like natural tooth roots do.
You’ll need a strong jaw to receive implants. Your jaw may lack strength if it’s been a while since you lost teeth. Dr. McDuffie can perform a bone graft, if needed, to encourage bone growth and strengthen your jaw.
Choose Conventional Dentures Instead
If you’re worried about affordability or would rather not receive a bone graft, you may want to choose conventional dentures instead. You have several options:
- Full Removable Dentures – These are a popular and affordable option for replacing all of your teeth.
- Removable Partial Dentures – If you still have some teeth and would rather not remove more to accommodate full dentures, partial dentures may be a better choice.
- Immediate Dentures – These replacement teeth allow you to smile right away after an extraction and can also help your mouth heal.
- Transitional Partial Dentures – Similar to immediate dentures, you’ll wear these right away after an extraction.