- End your nagging toothache
- Prevent the spread of infection
- Relax during treatment with sedation
If you have an aching tooth or a tooth that has suddenly become sensitive to hot or cold foods and drinks, you should never try to ignore it and hope the problem will just go away. It could be a sign that your tooth is diseased, damaged, or infected. We can end dental pain with root canals in Riverview, FL.
Dr. Seth McDuffie and our team perform root canal treatments to:
- Relieve the often intense pain of a diseased tooth
- Remove oral infection and keep it from spreading
- Restore the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Preserve your oral health and your smile’s appearance
You don’t have to suffer! Find out if our root canal treatment can solve your painful tooth problem quickly. Call Boyette Dental at 813-750-0826 for an appointment.
Save Problem Teeth With Root Canal Treatment
Pain is supposed to be your body’s warning signal that something is wrong. If your knee is bothering you, you probably wouldn’t hesitate to go to the doctor to have it checked out. Yet when it comes to dental pain, many of us try to ignore it, especially if we suspect a root canal might be the only solution.
Root canal procedures have a notorious reputation for being one of the most painful treatments in dentistry. That may have been true once upon a time, but it’s not the case anymore! For Dr. McDuffie at Boyette Dental, it’s a routine, surprisingly simple procedure where we will:
- Provide amenities like pillows and blankets to ensure your comfort
- Use a local anesthetic to numb your mouth for the procedure
- Allow you to choose between three dental sedation options to help you relax
- Remove the infection from inside your tooth, fill it with a durable material, and cover it with a natural-looking dental crown
Modern root canal procedures don’t cause pain. They end it, and they save problem teeth from extractions, keep your mouth healthy, and help you eat comfortably again.
Dr. McDuffie and our skilled team save smiles with root canals in Riverview, FL. Visit us to see if this restorative dental treatment is the solution that will save yours! Call Boyette Dental today at 813-750-0826 to schedule an appointment.